Frequently Asked Questions
Who is Direct Claims Management Group?
Direct Claims Management Group (DCMG) is a pioneer in the highly specialized Commercial & residential property restoration claims and content cleaning and restoration. With a coast to coast network of independent contractors at our clients disposal, DCMG is the smart choice for insurance companies, real estate investors/managers and homeowners.
Why Use Direct Claims Management Group?
Clients use us because they trust us. DCMG puts all of our independent contractors through a rigorous screening process before they become vetted members of our network and can be assigned projects. Once they are on-board, they are strictly monitored and are held to the highest degree of excellence.
What makes DCMG different from other TPA’s
We are the first full service contents solution
- High quality services
- When providing high quality services, we follow especially the aim to provide highest possible quality of our expertise and analysis.
- Years of experience
- Our vendors must be in business for at least two years under the same trades.
- Personal approach
- We provide to all our clients a personal and individual approach and always thoroughly analyze the situation and propose appropriate solutions tailored to their specific needs.
- Fast services
- We know that you often need to solve your matters really quickly and therefore we strive to plan your claims not only professionally and efficiently, but also in the shortest possible time.
- Creative approach
- We always solve the business needs of our clients creatively and always treat according to their goals and objectives and try providing the best possible solution.
How do I join your network as a vendor?
Click on “Vendor Application” from the navigation menu bar.
What are your requirements to become a vendor in your network?
To be a vendor in our network you must provide proper state licensing, proper insurance and background check on all employees handling DCMG claims. (Vendor Application link will provide more info).
Is DCMG network national?
DCMG network is a national network compress of more than 2,500 expert vendors across the US.
Why should I partner with DCMG?
Direct Claims Management Group Cares. We care about providing quality service to our clients and homeowners.
How do we track the performance of contractors?
DCMG closely tracks contractor assignment activity by using the industry leading software that helps us track, communicate and monitor our clients in real time.
How do I learn more about DCMG?
Complete our contact form or call 1 866-279-8011 and a DCMG representative will contact you.